I want to send personalized print cards. How can I upload my mailing list without entering each recipient individually?
- Visit https://glwd.giftinggood.org/ and on the top of the home page click ORDER CARDS
- Select PRINTED TRIBUTE CARDS on the left side of the SHOP HOLIDAY CARDS page
- Select any one of the six featured designs
- Click on ADD RECIPIENTS
- You will be asked to sign in or create a new account
- Once you’re logged in, you can add recipients individually by clicking ADD NEW RECIPIENT or you can add your entire list by clicking UPLOAD RECIPIENTS
- On the UPLOAD RECIPIENTS page, you can:
- drag and drop your spreadsheet onto the page or
- click SELECT A FILE and navigate to the file on your computer and attach it or
- click on SAMPLE UPLOAD FILE, delete the fictitious examples, and use that spreadsheet as a template for your own list.
- When uploading a file, please note the following:
- Upload files must be in .csv format. You will see it as an option in a drop-down menu directly under the file name when you save the file.
- Except Honorific; Company and Apartment, Suite, etc.; and Personal Message, all fields are required.
- The Personal Message should not exceed 80 characters.
- Standard 3 letter country codes should be used. Ex - USA, CAN, ESP etc.
I sent personalized cards last year. Do I have to enter my mailing list all over again?
No, you don’t! If you ordered cards last year just:
- Select any of the six designs featured on the website
- Click on ADD RECIPIENTS
- You will be asked to sign in or create a new account. Choose SIGN IN.
- If you sign in as an existing user you will see the recipient list you used in the past.
- You can edit or add to this list as you wish.
You can also view and edit your mailing list from My Accounts once you’ve logged in. Look for the button on the top right of the page.
If you have trouble logging in, please call us at 212.294.8142 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I want my cards mailed on a certain date—can I do this?
Unfortunately, we are unable to time the mailing or delivery of individual card orders. For the best chance of delivery in time for the holidays, please order no later than the dates below.
Hannukah: November 6 domestic October 16 international
Christmas: November 27 domestic November 6 international
I ordered a card to be sent to someone and they’ve told me they never received it. What should I do?
Each holiday season the U.S. Postal Service handles more than 12 billion letters, cards, and packages! It’s inevitable that some of them will go astray.
If a card you’ve ordered hasn’t been received, contact us at email@example.com with your name and phone number and the name of the person who didn’t receive their card and we’ll promptly send out a replacement, free of charge.
What types of payment do you accept?
We accept all major credit cards: American Express, Discover, Diners Club, Mastercard, and Visa. We can also accept payment by check.
To ensure your full donation goes to God’s Love, please consider covering the credit card fees associated with your order (2.9% of your purchase + $0.30 per transaction). With or without fees, your generosity and support of our work is deeply appreciated.
For questions about our holiday cards or help with your order, contact us at:
For questions about God’s Love We Deliver and what we do:
Connect with us
God's Love We Deliver
God’s Love We Deliver cooks and home-delivers nutritious, medically tailored meals for people too sick to shop or cook for themselves. To support the health of our clients, we also provide ongoing nutrition assessment, education, and counseling. All of our services are provided free to clients and full of love.